Contributions to FOPBSS are making a decided improvement in the quality of our student’s educational experience at PBMS and MBHS. In light of the current budget cuts in public education, however, your generous support is essential to ensure this level of excellence continues. If every parent/guardian reading this letter donated $20.00 it would amount to approximately $44,000 this year to be directed towards enhancing programs and curriculum in need of support. Of course, donations in any amounts are greatly appreciated! All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Please help us support our schools – making a donation is easy. You can:
- Click the Donate button on the right to make a donation directly through PayPal;*
- Mail a check or money order payable to FOPBSS to:
PO Box 99754
San Diego, CA 92169 ; or
- Send your check, money order, or cash donation to the school office with your student.
Wondering what the money supports?
Here is a high level break out:
- $25,000 to support teachers salaries for 7th period (so your kid can take 2 electives!)
- $5,500 Field Trips-
- $4,200 Performing Arts
- $3,500 Campus Improvements-
- $2,500 Sports Equipment and Programs
- $1,000 Library
- $750 Mandarin Immersion
- $10,000 ACES Tutor Program that benefits all academic levels
- $8,000 Sports Programs$8,000 IB Program
- $3,000 Campus Improvements
- $500 Mandarin Immersion
In addition, it supports teacher grant requests that have funded purchases for ALL students that include calculators, classroom books, science projects, and more.
* Please note that the business name on the PayPal site will say:
Mission Bay High School Community Foundation
Rest assured that all donations will be used to support both Mission Bay High School and Pacific Beach Middle School.