Our goal is to supplement funding for existing programs, new programs, educational supplies, equipment and facility needs to provide a quality education for the students of these schools.
The FOPBSS board of directors is elected annually and consists of the principals, parents and teacher representatives of both schools. We began in 2003 and through your generous support this is just a sample of what we have accomplished since our inception for PBMS and MBHS:
- Technology – $65,000
- Discretionary funds for teachers – $72,000
- Site improvements – $37,000
- Enrichment programs (IB, Marine Lab, Missoula) – $31,000
- Campus improvements related to sports – $45,700
- The Arts – $35,000
- Campus beautification – $22,500
- …and much more!